THE OFFICIAL DRY CLEANER & TAILOR OF THE BUFFALO BILLS
NEW & CURRENT please enjoy our SPECIAL Buffalo Bills fan discount:
25% OFF Your Next Order at Colvin Cleaners
Sign up for our FREE Pick Up & Delivery service to get the discount.
We pick up & delivery to 14 locations across WNY.
If you're already a Colvin Cleaners customer, check the box to have the discount applied to your next order.
DID YOU KNOW?
As a proud sponsor of the Buffalo Bills, we're excited to award Bills Fans with AWESOME prizes including 2 tickets to a game in the 2019 - 2020 season, catering for your Bills game party or tailgate, gift certificates to local WNY vendors, and $100's in Colvin Cleaner's credit! Click here to get the details & enter!
(Read the official rules & regulations)
25% OFF Your Next Order
Using Colvin Cleaners' dry cleaning FREE Pick Up & Delivery service is easy. Just sign up using the form below and we will let you know what TWO DAYS we will be in your neighborhood. We pick up & deliver back all of your garments, comforters, shirts, dresses, you name it. We have no minimums and we are the ONLY environmentally-friendly dry cleaner in WNY.
Visit our website to learn more OR sign up below to get started with 25% OFF your first order!
BUFFALO BILLS FAN CONTEST
As a proud sponsor of the Buffalo Bills, we're excited to award Bills Fans with AWESOME prizes including
2 tickets to a game in the 2019 - 2020 season, catering for your tailgate party at the Bills stadium, gift certificates to local WNY vendors, and $100's in Colvin Cleaner's credit. Fill out the form to enter. ONE entry per person per week.
(Read the official rules & regulations)
Colvin Cleaners 2019 Buffalo Bills Fan Contest Rules & Regulations
ENTERING THE CONTEST
1. WHEN TO ENTER: Commencing on or about September 4, 2019, social media posts will begin appearing on the OFFICIAL Buffalo Bills and Colvin Cleaners social media pages. Posts will continue throughout the duration of the Buffalo Bills regular season and post season should they make the playoffs. The contest will close when the Buffalo Bills’ 2019-2020 season officially concludes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The posts will direct visitors to a specific page on the Colvin Cleaners website where the visitor will then be allowed to submit their entry. Entry is limited to ONE (1) entry per person, using a unique phone number, PER WEEK. Duplicate submissions will be removed and disqualified. Entries must be submitted for that week's prize BEFORE the start of the game for that week on Sunday. To enter, participants must enter their legal First and Last Name, a valid email address, and phone number.
The following separate prizes are available to be won :
1. Two (2) tickets to a Buffalo Bills game within the regular season of the 2019-2020 season. Winner is responsible for parking and travel costs, food and beverage costs, and any other cost outside of the tickets. Approximately worth $500.
2. A catered tailgate party - food only, alcohol not included. It is up to Colvin Cleaners sole discretion as to the vendor they will use to cater the tailgate party. The party will be catered starting 2 hours before the start of the game. The party will be catered for 20 people. Once both Colvin Cleaners and the winner agree on a date for the tailgate party, it cannot be changed at any point from the winner for any reason including inclement weather. Approximately worth $1000.
3. Local WNY establishment gift certificates including restaurants, shops, vendors and/or services. Approximately worth $100/prize.
4. Colvin Cleaners gift certificates. Amounts may vary. Approximately worth $100/prize.
Any prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The prize is not transferable (except at winner's sole discretion) or redeemable for cash. Colvin Cleaners reserves the right to change, amend or substitute without notice, any or all aspects of the contest prizing. Prize values set out above are based on approximate prize values in the United States at the time of printing of these official rules. All estimated retail values do not include applicable goods and services tax, state sales and use taxes. Winners are not required to pay such taxes upon receipt of the applicable prize. All other taxes on prizes other than taxes specifically referred to in these official rules are the responsibility of the winners. All characteristics and features of the Prizes, except as otherwise explicitly stated above, will be determined by Colvin Cleaners in its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes will be randomly awarded, no prize is set for a specific date or game.
SELECTING A WINNER
Throughout the regular & post season for the Buffalo Bills, winners will be chosen by:
1. Winners (1) will be selected throughout the course of the season.
2. The drawing will be random. Phone numbers will be entered into a random computer generated selection process. Once the phone number is selected, it will be matched back with its proper entrant. All previous week's entrants will be deleted. Winners are selected from that week's entrants only.
3. The winner will be notified by email and a phone call that they have won the prize. Only an official spokesperson of Colvin Cleaners is allowed to speak with the winner to notify them of their winnings.
4. Chances of winning are circumstantial. All winners will have a one (1) out of the number of entrants opportunity to win the prize. For example, if one hundred (100) unique entrants enter the contest in a given time period, each person would have a 1/100 chance to win that prize.
General Contest Rules
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Employees, representatives or agents of, or those domiciled with an employee, representative or agent of Colvin Cleaners are not eligible to participate nor win a Prize in this Contest.
By participating in this Contest, each entrant (and, if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Colvin Cleaners and the independent contest organization, which are final.
Colvin Cleaners is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected prizes once they are in ownership of the winner.
Buffalo Bills, LLC is not responsible for the administration or fulfillment of this promotion. All entrants in this promotion agree to hold harmless and release the Buffalo Bills, LLC, National Football League and its member professional football clubs, County of Erie, NY, Erie County Stadium Corporation, and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this promotion and acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind.