Through out the year, Colvin Cleaners sponsors many charitable events. By attending these events, you support local, and sometimes national, causes that bring our community together. And, if you do go to one of these events, you may end up winning a Colvin Cleaners gift card!
Below are upcoming events and past events that Colvin Cleaners has been or will be a part of:
1. Benefit Dinner for Amy Veneski-Oliver on Feb. 21
2. Fundraiser for Donald Brown on Feb. 22
3. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Diamond Ball on Feb. 28
4. Mt. St. Mary's Chrysalis Roaring 20's Auction on March 14
5. Heritage Centers 27th Annual Spring Auction on March 14
6. Epilepsy Association Wear Purple Fundraiser on March 27
7. Jordan's Journey on March 28
8. Bornhava 2015 Auction on March 28
9. Shakespeare in Delaware Park Auction on March 28
10. Erie Boces Silent Auction on April 15
11. Zonta Club Lucky Number Dinner on April 15
12. McAuley Masquerade Ball on April 18
13. Elmwood Franklin Auction Cirque on April 25
Past Events in 2015
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Breath of Life Gala, Friends of Drake School Playground Fundraiser
COLVIN CLEANERS NEEDS COATS
AS ANNUAL COATS 4 KIDS PROGRAM BEGINS
October 17, 2017
Tailoring at Colvin Cleaners, Get the Perfect Fit!
January 23, 2016
Please Donate to Coats 4 Kids! Our First Distribution is 1 Week Away!